Come join our vineyard tour of the wineries and learn how they get the grapes from the vine to the bottle. Ideal for the true wine enthusiasts who want to gain the full wine experience and want to learn more about the viticultural techniques, soils and climates which are integral to the Pyrenees wine region.
Meet the winemakers and their teams for a behind the scenes tour of the wine making process conducted in their working wineries. Following the vineyard tour, make your way to the cellar door for tastings of the finished product.
The vineyard tour is perfect for
- The seasoned wine drinkers.
- People wanting to learn about the full viticultural experience.
- Couples or groups wishing to discover something unique.
- For those of you wanting that personal experience at each winery.
- A boutique Adventure.
- A classic day out tasting top shelf wines.
- 9.00 -Pick up at designated pick up point.
- Travel out to boutique wineries.
4pm– Tours of two of the vineyards/wineries listed.
- Tastings at four of the wineries listed.
- Lunch at one of the wineries listed
4pm– Travel back to Ballarat-Drop off at The Hop Temple/Mitchell Harris wine bar to continue socialisingfurther with your group or the designated drop off point.
- Pickup and drop off at a designated point.
- Vineyard tours at two wineries.
- Wine tastings at four wineries.
- Snacks and water on the bus.
- Music of your choice on the bus.
(Lunch not included in the price as we like to keep the costs to a minimum for our customers).