Discover the amazing experience of a mixed Wine, Beer, Cider and Spirits tour through the beautiful Pyrenees or Grampians Wine Regions and historic Ballarat craft breweries, cidery and distillery.
For the ultimate discovery tour, come and join us for a full day, where you get to visit one boutique winery, three craft beer breweries, a distillery and a cidery. Something to suit all tastes. With tours available every day, this tour is a fantastic way to see the best this region has to offer in a fun, relaxed and friendly environment.
This tour is perfect for:
- Beer, Wine, Cider, Gin and Whiskey lovers
- Birthday parties.
- Family reunions
- Social get togethers.
- Workmates group.
- Couples or groups wishing to discover something unique.
- For those of you wanting that personal experience at each place we visit.
- A boutique Adventure.
- A classic day out tasting top shelf Wines, Craft beers, Ciders, Whiskey and Gin.
- 8.30 – Pick up at a designated pick up point.
- 9.30-Visit Cafe’ Sidra /321 Cidery
- 11.00-Travel to Michael Unwin Winery.
- 1.30-Return to Ballarat to visit three craft breweries and a distillery.
- 2.00pm-Red duck brewery and kilderkin distillery
- 3.30pm-Cubby Haus brewery
- 5.00pm –Drop off at Aunty Jacks Brewery/designated drop off point.
- Pick up and drop off at a designated pick up point.
- Visit a boutique winery, three craft beer breweries, a Gin/whiskey distillery
- Snacks and drinks on the bus.
- Music of your choice on the bus.
- Wine tastings at the wineries.
(Lunch, Beer and Cider paddles not included in the price as we like to keep the costs to a minimum for our customers)